Accessing Discovery Education
Discovery Education is an educational streaming service we use in the district. Teachers can show videos in full length or in segments. To access this content; teachers will need to create an account with Discovery Education. Note: The instructions are slightly different than previous years – as Discovery Education updates we will try to keep this page updated. (11/20/2017)
- Go behind the Staff Door. (Available on the top of the WWCSD.net webpage.)
- Click on the Technology page on the left menu.
- Click on “Discovery Education (United Streaming) Passcodes” and select your school.
- Here is a sample PDF:
- When you click on the link (if you right click you can open the link without closing the PDF), click on the Discovery Education website.
- Click on the “Login” button. Choose “Password/Create New User.”
- Enter the password in the next screen. (You need to include the dash.)
- Create your profile
- Enjoy checking out the different programs Discovery Education offers! We recommend bookmarking the homepage so that you can sign in easily. (Click on Login to sign in)