Archived Session Resources
Did you want to look back at an idea from a particular session? Or did you miss a session and wanted to see what was covered? This is section is a resource for past Tech Camp sessions. We will post (with permission) resources from presenters on this page.
2018 Tech Camp
Adobe Spark: Creating Classroom Videos
- Adobe Spark presentation
- Book Creator presentation
- Breakout Games: Play and Create Your Own presentation
Chromebooks Tips and Tricks
- Introduction to Chromebooks presentation
Compass Learning 101
- Compass Learning 101 presentation
Creating Video Projects with Screencastify
- Screencastify presentation
- District Professional Development Guidance presentation
Blank filler Text here
Pay no attention to to this…
Yep, just making a column break
Thanks for coming to Tech Camp!
Flipgrid – Amplify Student Voice!
- Flipgrid presentation
Google Docs and Slides – Teacher Tips for the Classroom
- Google Docs and Slides 2018 presentation
- Boost Productivity with Google Extensions presentation
- Mystery Games 2018 presentation
- Virtual Connections presentation
Nothing to see
2017 Tech Camp
Creating a Blockbuster Based on a Novel!
- Creating a Blockbuster based on a Novel! Presentation
Creating Videos with Screencastify
- Creating Videos with Screencastify Presentation
- Getting to Know Gmail Google Doc
Google Chrome Apps, Add-ons, and Extensions
Amanda Thomas and Jennifer McCullum
- Apps, Add-ons, and Extensions Teacher Edition Presentation
Google Classroom 102
- Google Classroom 102 Presentation
- Join my classroom about Google Classroom as a student! The class code is included in the presentation.
- Note: Please make sure that you choose “I’m a teacher” if the option prompts you to choose between a teacher and a student. Otherwise you may have trouble creating your own Google Classroom. Contact the Technology Interventionists if you have trouble.
Nothing to see
Google Your World
- Google Your World! Presentation
Hyped up for Hyper Documents!
- Hyped up for HyperDocs! Presentation
- Infographics Presentation
Online Assessment Tools
- Online Assessment Tools Presentation
Use Adobe Spark to Create Classroom Videos
- Adobe Spark Pdf
Using QR Codes in the Classroom
- Using QR Codes in the Classroom Presentation
Using MeL Resources in Your Classroom
Christine Schneider, Michigan Electronic Library
- Using the MeL resources in Your Classroom (PreK-5) Presentation
- Using the MeL resources in Your Classroom (6-12) Presentation
- Using the MeL resources in Your Classroom (PreK-5) Notes
- Using the MeL resources in Your Classroom (6-12) Notes
- Virtual Fieldtrips Presentation