This post will be updated in the near future with even more Addons for Google Form goodies.
A more in-depth Google Forms tutorial will be coming soon.
Email Notifications for Forms
Assuming you know how to make a form and send it out, you may wonder why Google hasn’t made it easy to get notifications when your form is filled out. Cue “Add-ons” to the rescue.
Step 1: Get the Add-on
- By default, Add-ons are not included… you have to add them first.
Click the and then click .
- Do a search for “” which looks like this
- Click the + Free icon and you’re all set. That’s it.
Step 2: Configure the Add-On
- Do this by clicking the new puzzle piece icon and selecting this add-on.
- Click “Create New Rule”
- You will need to put your email in the receive notifications section. The rest is up to you.